The 8th Annual Denver International Beer Competition will be held April 1 & 2, 2017 at the Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, CO, just minutes from the City of Boulder, which is known as the epicenter of the beer industry! This gives us access to the numerous, esteemed professionally certified beer judges that are based in the region.
Entering this competition will enable you to gauge how your beer quality stacks up against beers from around the world. Winning a medal gives you bragging rights as well as a serious marketing advantage against your competitors.
Our competition awards beers based on scores. It is possible that more than one beer can receive a gold medal in any particular style category.
- New for 2017! All winners receive attractive die-cast medals
- Medal graphics are made available to all winners for use in print or on the web- Royalty Free!
- Judges notes are made available upon request. All requests must be received no later than April 20, 2017.
- Handsome 4-color award plaques will be available for purchase & display in your brewery!
- All winners are listed for reference onDENVERBEERCOMP.COM
Additional Benefit To Particpants-
- Beers will also be tasted by 120 consumers who will cast their votes for the People’s Choice winner.
- Winners are announced in our national press release that is broadcast to more than 3,000 news outlets
- Winners will be published in Wine Country International Magazine follow-up article in June 2017.
The Denver International Beer Competition is produced and owned by Wine Country Network, Inc, a leading organizer of professional beverage competitions. Please note: Your credit card bill will reflect a charge to Wine Country Network, Inc
We encourage you to participate by entering your food friendly beers. Please download our category sheet for a list of styles. Please note: That all International beer entries must be limited to beers that are currently imported into the US.
Effective immediately, all entries are now accepted online via The DataStill.COM
•Beer Entry Deadline:
Online entries & payments must be received by March 17, 2017
Must be made March 27 to 29, 2017. All beer is carefully stored in a refrigerated truck prior to the judging.
All beers will be tasted blind by our panel of certified beer judges on April 1 & 2, 2017 at The Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, Colorado. Medals for Gold, Silver & Bronze winners will be awarded. All winners will be notified within 72 hours of the competition.
Competition Entry Period:
November 25, 2016 to March 17, 2017
Product Delivery Dates:
March 27 to 29, 2017
The Omni Interlocken Resort
Receiving Department-DIBC 2017
500 Interlocken Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80021
Mr. Eric Anderson
Tel (303) 517-1795
Note: Fresh beer must be delivered during this 3-day period
Monday March 27th
Tuesday March 28th
Wednesday March 29th
Note: Beer received after these dates is subject to a $100 late fee.
Beer that is received after the actual competition dates will not be judged.
Entry fees are not refundable for missing or undelivered product.
All beer will be stored in our refrigerated truck.
Online Entry Fee: $95 per entry
Special Early-Bird Special- Save $20 per entry
Pay only $75 per entry
You must enter and pay your entry fee online before Friday December 20, 2016.
ENTER ONLINE HERE